Saturday, January 20, 2007

Sheep


Yesterday I went herding. Herding is an interesting sport. You are supposed to go out, get around the sheep, and bring them back to your handler. That's what the Border Collies do. Cattle Dogs like to nip the heels of the stock they work, and drive from behind. Scott (my Dad) says I don't have a drivers license yet. Very funny.


Going out to work the sheep is a lot of fun. Lately it has been quite muddy. All the more fun for me. Yesterday, Scott let me go out to look at the cows. That was even more fun than the sheep. Either way, I love herding. I only need one more "leg" for my Herding Started Title. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Oh Zip ...
you look so handsome and brave out there telling those funny looking animals what todo!
When I saw this picture of you I nearly swooned!
Cows??? You got close to those cows???!!! they are so big Zip.. don't get hurt!
Love, Roo