Wednesday, January 17, 2007

My First Blog


Hi Everyone,

Well, I guess I have computer skills after all. I noticed that some of my friends had blogs, but weren't posting very often, so I decided to come up with one of my own.

Today was a fun day for me. I went to Petsmart with my mom. She works there at a trainer. She uses me as a demo dog, though today she called me her "dummo dog!" Not very nice! There were a lot of other dogs there and it was very noisy, but I did my best. It's hard for me to do simple stuff, when I can do so much more. She asks me to "down" and when I roll over a couple of times (much more fun), I can tell she is frustrated. Oh well, she taught me that trick, didn't she? I do so love it when she uses the clicker. I got so many treats from the people that work there, too. I also got to pick out a new toy to play with, and a Booda bone.

Well, I better go to bed now.


Zip the Wonder Dog

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Zip,

My Mom turned on the computer this morning, checked her email and we are soooo excited to learn you have a blog spot! Mom first fell in love with ACD's years ago when she met, Pepper, who belonged to a good friend of hers. But she really fell in love with them when she discovered a litter of pups on a live cam in Canada. She watched them every day for weeks and weeks and became friends with your human Mom and several others in Cowcutta's chat room.

By the way, my name is Shariff and I am her newly adopted 5 year old Bengal cat. I'm a handsome big boy, tipping the scales at 15 lbs. of purring fluff (I never said I was humble)! Maybe I'll start a blog some day....who knows...however, I'm pretty lazy, sleeping in Mom's lap most of the time.

Sounds like you're doing well and are still the rock star of the local Pet Star and who knows what else. We will be checking your blog daily to keep up with you and your Mom. Please be diligent at keeping us up-to-date on the latest news in your life, as well as your human. If you're ever in Memphis, drop by for a few treats and maybe a cat fight...or just a mad dash through my house (which is always a lot of fun). ;~)

Hugs & Hisses,

Shariff
(Maureen's kitty)

Ms. Roo said...

Oh Zip!!!
I am sooo happy you have a blog of your own now too!!
It will be wonderful to read about the adventures you have in your daily life! We can compare B&W notes and all sorts of fun stuff.. and if all goes well, maybe we can even exchange sweet nothings!
Love, Roo

Anonymous said...

Ringo is highly impressed with Zip for establishing a blog. He would like to remind his dearest friend, though, that it was HE, Ringo himself, who initiated the roll-over-when-asked-to-lie-down trick. Ringo is quite anxious for his Personal Attendant to decide to dust off his dumbbell and begin competing again in obedience, at least once or twice, so he can demonstrate this on the "drop on recall" exercise. He is sure that many people will be highly amused.

Ringo hopes to have his own web page/blog spot available soon, so he can share his adventures and his philosophy with all of his dear friends.