Thursday, January 18, 2007

Agility Class


Mom went with Beth and Racer tonight to agility class. I used to go too, but now it's all about Racer, because he needs help. Really it's Beth that needs help. Racer is fast and fun to watch. He loves to do the weave poles.
I love agility too. For me, it's all about getting a wonderful view from the top of the A-Frame, banging the teeter making it go bang, and ggetting lots of treats afterward. I also get to play tug with the special leash. Sometimes I do very well at trials, but I have a big problem. I am handler challenged. My personal assistant can't run fast enough to suit my style.

Agility is such a fun thing for us dogs to do. We get to run, jump, climb, and go through tunnels. It's like going to Disneyland!

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Oh My WONDERFUL Zip!!
See you are so perfect you don't even have to go to agility classes!!
Do you like to watch the silly BC's raceing through the course too? On Saturday I was watching one that was so darn fast it ran head first into a weave pole, and bounced backwards 5 entire feet, then got up and did it again!! I love to watch agility!!
I hope I get to watch you someday ... that would be great!!
yours forever love
Roo