Sunday, January 21, 2007

Da Bears Again

Nothing much to say today. We laid around the house all day and watched the pre-game show, the football game, the post game wrap-up, and the Patriots/Colts game. In case you haven't heard, the Bears WON! Now they will go to the Superbowl.
Unfortunatley for all of us dogs, the humans put us us in our crates when the pizza came. No crumbs even. I guess they felt we weren't real Bears fans. Gee whiz, I am a big PIZZA fan. Maybe next week! Maybe if the Bears win the Superbowl.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi ya Zip! Congrats on the Bears win! Some of our favorite friends live in both Chicago and Indiana. It'll be a fun game to watch! Our humans will be watching too, only we won't be crated when the pizza comes!!! We get to greet the delivery guys...Misty loves to scare them! Take it easy and we'll be seeing you soon.
Zipper, Simon, Bailey and Misty too.

Anonymous said...

Oh my lovely Zip...
Not even a pizza bone???
For birthdays my momma bakes a dog food pizza for us .. should my momma send her the recipe??!!
The next bday is Jagers in July.. I will sneak you a shipment of pup pizza then .. it shouldn't be too hard for me to steal Luna's slices.. she is wrapped around my little furry finger ; )
Now if you want some bones befor then what you need to do is find some Bears stuff .. and trot around with it in your mouth.. dont chew it.. just carry it to your 2 legs, and be on special behavior ..while they watch the superbowl thingy there is all kinds of goodies tobe had .. Jager told me its the best day of the year for us doggies!
Love Roo