Thursday, July 26, 2007

My Mom is Missing!

She left last Wednesday morning, and hasn't been home for a week! All of us have been spending a lot of time in our crates. One morning I even had an accident because my dad had to work overtime, but my bladder coulldn't.
Monday, I went to the hospital to visit her. She is in a room with a funny bed that goes up and down. She fed me her lunch, because she didn't llike it! That was great, 'cause I did. Iggy went on Tuesday to visit, and Rookie got to go yesterday. I think today is Barney's turn. They say she'll be gone for a couple more weeks. I really miss my mom.

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Oh Zip, I am sorry to hear you are spending so much time in your kennel! I have been spending alot of time in mine too, Sissy is still mad about her stuffed rabbit. I hope your Mom is doing well!! our thoughts are with you both
Love Roo