Wednesday, July 4, 2007

The Fourth of July


Wow! What a day. It was so much louder this year, than last year. Of course, last year I spent most of the day in my crate. This year, mom was home, and went out in the yard to watch the big display that they set off in the park near our house. She took me outside with her, along with Rookie and Iggy. The neighbors had a party. Their stuff was so loud. All I wanted to do was run back into the house. Mom called me a wimp.


Iggy is a brave guy. Nothing bothers him. Must be those drugs they give him for his epilepsy : ) I'll tell you what! Next year, I'm staying in my crate. No, I don't think going out in the yard will ever be a good idea on the Fourth! They tell me that only Americans celebrate the Fourth of July. they call it Independence Day. Fireworks are a big part of the day. I don't know about that. I could live very nicely with the picnics, food and fun without all that noise.

No comments: