Tuesday, July 17, 2007

News from Home

Things at my house are a bit crazy right now. My mom is going to a place they are calling a hospital. She is leaving tomorrow morning. She will be gone for a long time. She is packing two bags and taking books and stuff, to keep herself busy. She isn't taking me! What am I going to do without her? I have been following her around all day. I tried to fit myself in her suitcase, but I'm too big and all I could do was sit on her clothes. I have been letting her scratch my belly all day, too. Beth was here and hugging me and telling me that she would be my "cow" for a while. I'm so confused.

On the good side, my mom says when she comes home, we'll be able to run agility again, like we used to. She says she'll be better than ever because she is getting "Bionic Hips" and she will be like the "Bionic Woman." I don't know about that. We'll just have to wait and see.

No comments: