Saturday, August 4, 2007

It's Already August

Ya know, I haven't done one agility trial all summer long. My mom is still away,
and my dad is working long hours. I spend a lot of time in my crate. They tell me mom will be back home in a couple of weeks. In the meantime, there is nothing to do. Geez, I can't even get into trouble, because I'm never out long enough to get into anything. I can't even fight with Barney, which is fun for both of us. Barney is bored too!
On the brighter side, it's been too hot anyway. How much fun can I have when it's 95 degrees out, and humid?
I hope the rest of you are having more fun than I am.

1 comment:

Kinka said...

Hi Zip!
I'm sorry you're bored. Bored is horrible, isn't it? It's always when I get myself into the most trouble it seems. It's too bad you don't live closer, then you could hang out at the farm with me! But this weekend you can be thankful weren't there. I was playing jollyball and I ripped up my dew claw? And it REALLY hurt! So I shrieked super loud and limped around and made sure everybody felt bad for me, and I still won't let anybody touch it. It might feel better if I'd let the mommas trim it up, but no way uh-uh! I'm not letting them near it. (I mean, I'm a big tough cattle dog and all, but OUCH!) So sometimes being in your crate is a good place to be. You hang in there, Zip.
Your friend in need of a pedicure.... Kinka