Tuesday, July 3, 2007

News ETC

Well, now I know why they took me to THAT nursing home. That is where my mom will be after her hip surgery. She is getting two new hips in two weeks. She will be away from home for at least that long, while she rehabs and learns exercises. I will be able to visit her, because I am such a well behaved guy LOL.

Tomorrow is the Fourth of July! They are firing off all sorts of stuff in my neighborhood, and have been for a couple of weeks. The booms scare my BC friends, but not me. I don't really care about the noises. As a matter of fact, I like to bark at them.

More about that tomorrow

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

OH No Zip!!!
How will you be able to be away from your Mommy for sooo long???!!!!
It was hard being away from my Sissy .. but I could never be away from the Momma for that long!!!
I am glad to see you will still get to visit her .. visit her lots, your love will help her get better faster!!
I am afraid now Zip, all those bangs sound like they will startle me and scare me .. But I am sure that now you have told me about them that I will be brave!!
This will be my first ever 4th of July, maybe I should stay close to the Momma & Sissy!
Love & Miss you, Roo