Sunday, February 4, 2007

Superbowl Sunday

OK, so today was the big day. My mom even cooked chili and made dip, just for her and my dad. She went grocery shopping! That is an event all by itself. It was unbelievably cold outside, so their plans were to eat, watch the game, eat, watch the game. You get the idea.

After all that, they ended up watching a show about a Beardie herding sheep. Nice wooly ones, not bald ones like I have. I have to admit, that Beardie had a lot of fun, even got to exhaust the sheep at a big trial. He wasn't really ready for that though.

To make a long story short, the Bears ended up losing the game. The humans were very glad that they didn't waste the whole evening watching the Bears lose. We got some potato chips and licked the bowls, so everyone was happy.

Except maybe the Bears.

2 comments:

Ms. Roo said...

Hi Zip~
Your Superbowl sounds like my superbowl!!
My momma made bbq chicken, and dip. We ate (I even got some chicken & dip) watched tv ate, took a nap, ate watched some more tv ..It was GREAT!
We even watched some of the bearded collie, bloodhound show too! How neat that we were watching the same thing at the same time ... like we were actually together!
I am glad you had a good Superbowl Sunday Zip!!
Love Ms. Roo

Kinka said...

Hi Zip!

Can you please PLEASE tell me how you get your mom and dad to give you people food? So far all I've tasted are carrots (which I feel are beneath me so I merely destroy & leave in little orange confetti's all over the place) and celery (not even worth destroying - blech!). But when I go to class, I get weiner bits which are DELICIOUS! and I'm thinking there are many more such delicacies if only I could convince my mommas to just give me a tiny taste......
Your insights are welcome, please?
Kinka