Friday, February 16, 2007

Trialin'

This weekend, my friend Racer (a Border Collie) and I are going to an agility trial. We will be driving to Dexter, Michigan. My mom can't run well lately, so Beth is going to run me and Racer. Even though I love Beth, I usually don't run for her because I love my mom, but we'll see. I also love agility, so maybe this time, I'll feel good about it.
Michigan is fun because we get to see all of our friends. There's Mike and Gail, who bring Misty, Bailey, and Zipper with them. They are always a fun time, especially after the show when the humans go out for Margaritas. Jeremy and Kathy are also a fun time. We will get to see Jeremy's new Australian Shepherd puppy. Christine and Kaboom will also be there. Maybe she has her dice with her. That is always fun, too.
We will be staying at a Red Roof Inn. I love motels. I have so much fun when we stay in one.

I'll tell you all how I did on Monday,
Love,
Zip

No comments: