Monday, February 12, 2007

Lazy

For the past week it has been COLD here. So cold that I don't want to go outside. It's the kind of cold that will freeze your tongue to anything you try to lick. It is so cold that the poopsicles are too hard to eat, or even sniff. All I want to do is be in the house and sleep.
My mom has been lazy, too. Yesterday, all she did was watch movies, eat, and sleep. She took three naps. We all did too, of course. She fixed a little food, but didn't pay attention to our sad puppy looks. We got nothing extra!
I played with Moe a little, and Tubbs, but I think the cold has gotten to them too. Moe spent most of her day on the couch. I had to curl up on the green footstool that I'm really too big for.
Next week, we go to Michigan for an agility trial. Beth is going to run me. I don't like to run with Beth, I only like my mom, so we'll see how it goes. I'll keep you posted if I do OK.

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Hi there Zip~
I wish you were here .. you would have so much fun!
It rained all weekend ...everything is thawed out and muddy and there are no more poopsicles .. just puddles of ick.
My mom has a cold so she took lots of naps too.
You be a nice boy and run well for Beth ... Show them BC's what us ACD's are made of.
yours,
Ms. Roo