Friday, March 23, 2007

Humiliated


My mom got these pictures back finally. Look what she did to me! This was a "Halloween Costume" so she said. It is SO wrong. In my humble opinion, no dog should ever be made to wear clothing. We already have beautiful fur coats. This costume is an absolute abomination!


You know, at that pet superstore where we work, they sell all sorts of clothing for dogs. They have little dresses (Moe says "never" would she wear one of those). They have raincoats! Imagine, raincoats for dogs. How embarassing! Thank goodness I don't fit in a purse. My mom would probably put me in one if I did.


Humans, I will never understand them.

1 comment:

Ms. Roo said...

Oh my darling Zip
You are beautiful as per usual .. but why did your mom make you a girl??!!
Couldn't she find a boy costume?
My Momma dresses up all the dogs for halloween too .. she says I am going to be a DoDo bird this year.. either that or a duck.
I don't mind clothes too much .. I have superman & Spiderman briefs .. they are cool because they have an opening to put your tail thru and I can play superhero in them!
I can fly and extra 3ft if I am wearing my superman breifs when I jump off the sofa!
As for dresses .. raincoats and being put in a purse .. those are rediculous!
How will you enjoy shaking the rain out of your coat and all over your 2 legs if you have that crap on??!?!!

Love Roo