Saturday, August 11, 2007

Mom's Coming Home


I am so excited! My mom went to see her doctor last Thursday. He took pictures of her new hips. I included a picture so you will see how they look. My mom's looked perfect. Mom is also walking pretty well, so it looks like she will get to come home. So far, they say either Tuesday or Thursday. Only a few more days without her! Here's the best part. She won't be able to go to work for a few weeks after she comes home, so I get to be with her all day, every day. That means that while the weather is still warm, we will be able to play together (the other dogs here, too). I can't wait. Maybe she can start doing agility with me again, soon. Wouldn't that be great?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay Zip! That's great news about your mom! I bet you (and she) can hardly wait 'til Tuesday (or Thursday)! Remember to give her lots and lots of hugs and kisses when she gets home. Moms really like that alot.
Your pal, Kinka