Friday, August 22, 2008

A Surprise


Well, I guess I must have touched the yellow at least five times because something exciting came in the mail. It was a USDAA title for Standard Agility (Starters). I didn't even know I was close to getting that one. My momma is in complete shock over that one. She even bought me some yummy fishy treats for it (she says they have Omega 3s).


Hey Kinka, I tried Flyball. It was fun, but the team wanted the BCs, not me. Moe has lots of Flyball points. She is retired now, but she tells me she thinks she can still do it. Mom won't let her anymore. Something about being old and getting hurt. Moe says she is like fine wine, excellent at 12 and getting better.


I have also done a little Rally O. You will have fun with that. So will your momma. Lots of clicks and treats involved with that. My kind of sport!

No comments: