Monday, August 25, 2008

I am a Good Boy

My momma, Beth, Racer, and I went to an agility trial yesterday. It was another AKC event. I ran three runs, Standard, Jumpers with Weaves, and FAST (that's a game). I ran FAST first. I listened to Mom, did everything exactly as she planned and Guess What! I not only qualified, but I finished with 64 points and Third Place!!! Not only that, it was my Novice FAST title (NF). I was so excited about it that I forgot to qualify in the other two runs. Mom says that's OK though, because the mistakes were hers, not mine. I was a good boy all day, at least that's what she believes. I'll let her keep thinking that, because she gave me those yummy salmon treats all day. She didn't train me in the yard either today. She made Racer work. He was NOT a good boy. Ha, Ha, the Cattle Dog wins again!

1 comment:

Whitney said...

I definitely know who you and Beth/Racer are... I trained in their class with Dana for a while. Hope agility went well!