Wednesday, May 22, 2013

I keep forgetting I have this blog. I used to post all the time. I wonder if I have any readers left or if they have left me. I hear that Roo, my old friend, might be having puppies. I hope that's true.

There have been lots of changes in my life and in my. We have two new dogs. We have bud, I think she's a border collie, and Elvis who really is a border collie. Spud is now ayear and a half.  Elvis is 9 months old.  They are both crazy! Elvis broke is me in January and now he gets to go on the treadmill everyday to get it fixed. He may never walk normally again which makes my mom very sad. She really wanted to do agility with him, but now it seems like that might have to be shelved. Spud hates other dogs, so agility might be out for her too. both of them like to work sheep though, so that makes it all good.

I hope I still have some readers to check in here from time to time. I miss hearing from my good friends Kinka and Roo. They are both big girls now.

I think my mom might be taking over this blog to talk about her dog training stuff. It depends on how many readers I still have. Let me hear from you. I hope you all are doing great! I love you all!


No comments: