Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Well, it's been a long time since I've posted anything, and I probably have no readers anyway, but I thought I would post anyway. Lots of things have happened since my last entry.

Life is very short. We have friends in our lives. We love them. They are part of us. Then we lose them. Life goes on without them. We think of them, remember them, and love them still, even though they are no longer with us.

We lost Moe last September. She was my good friend. I played with her. She was a lot of fun. The house isn't the same without her.

In December we got a new family member. Her name is Spud. She is another Border Collie, but is a smooth coated one. The jury is still out, the the house is noisier again!

I hope you all are well, and I hope I still have some fans out there.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Zip!!
It's hard to keep up with blogging when there's so much going on in our lives, isn't it? I totally get that. But it's always nice to get an update from you. I'm very sorry to hear your sad news about your friend Moe. It must just be really hard, for everybody in your house, to lose a good friend. But a new BC? THAT must be fun?!
We got a new cat in our house last year - Annie - she's fun to play with, more fun than Remy, actually. But sometimes she's mean to me. She bites my lips and once, she "heeled" me and bit my ankle! I like her, but I'm a little unclear on the cat-game rules. They seem to change every time we play.
Glad you're well.... keep in touch!
Kinka

Unknown said...

PS Zip are your people on facebook? My mommas spend waaay more time there (I don't get why, when I'm right behind them with a ball... helloooooo?) than they do blogging. Maybe we could stay in touch that way?
All my best,
Kinka

Anonymous said...

Hi again,
My mom tried to find your mom's Facebook page, but couldn't. If you can, her name is Arlyn Sigeti. She is easy to find. Friend the one with a profile pic, not the other one, that was a mistake because she hit the wrong button!
Talk to you soon, Zip